Friday 22 July 2016

FREE Printable: Absolutely Fabulous

Today I have another movie-related printable for you all. I'm very excited for this one. I know Star Trek: Beyond is coming out today and as much as I'm very excited for that movie and I'm a big Sci Fi fan and a Trekkie, however, I've already seen a couple great Star Trek printables out there. So instead of Star Trek I give you another movie that is coming out today: Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie! Anyone else used to watch that absolutely ridiculous show that is Ab Fab? I have fond memories of watching this hilarious show with my mother and sister and just laughing our asses off. This is British comedy at it's best. Enjoy Sweetie Darlings! ;)

These are sized for the classic Happy Planner. I'm a huge HP fan and it's sometimes hard to find stickers made for the HP instead of the EC. I hope you enjoy and please share on social media and leave comments below of your feedback. Let me know what else you'd like to see for the future. Check out the preview image below and click the links to download: I've included both the PDF and the Silhouette cut files.

Instructions for Use:
  1. Download and Print: print it out on the highest quality.
  2. Print it out on high quality thick paper or sticker paper and then cut it out. Use scissors or your Gyro cut or use a cutting machine: Cricut or Silhouette Portrait or Cameo.
  3. If you have a silhouette then I've included the silhouette cut files: open it in the software, put the printed stickers onto the cut mat and upload to your cameo or portrait. If you're using sticker paper then set the cut settings to sticker paper and send it to your silhouette. The machine does all the work for you.
  4. Stick the stickers in your planner and have fun!
Notes:
  • These downloads are for personal use only. Do not sell or disrupt. I do not own the original artwork, this is my creation as fan art.
  • If you love these and you'd like to share on social media or with your friends please share the link and not the file itself.
  • Follow me on social media and come back often to find more files like this.


Thanks for sharing, liking and commenting. Comment below with suggestions for what you'd like to see next. If you use any of my printables please share with me on social media: #uncommonplans 


No comments:

Post a Comment