Tuesday 28 February 2017

Simple Stories Carpe Diem Planner Review & Setup

I recently bought a new planner and I'm so in love with it I feel the need to share in the gorgeousness and functionality of it. I bought the Simple Stories Carpe Diem in Persimmon designed by The Reset Girl.


I got this on a good deal from Indigo online and it's an A5 binder planner that comes with 12 months of undated monthly and weekly inserts. So I decided to setup it up to start using in March 2017. It is going to become a more functional planner for me.

Mostly I'm a decorative planner but I find myself gravitating towards a functional planner lately in order to keep my work life and side hustle a little most balanced. I'm looking to this new planner to help me with that.


The monthly section has layouts for general tracking which I plan to use for health tracking and there is also a section for goals tracking which I think will be great for breaking down my overall yearly goals into more manageable pieces throughout the year.

I also bought the clear date and header stickers from Simple stories and some notes pages to help add to my journey to becoming more of a functional planner. This is just the start but I can't wait to see where this gorgeous planner takes me.

The weekly inserts are setup in a vertical layout and I love that: it's definitely how my brain works. I'm really happy with the overall design of this planner and I can't wait to add more fun things to it. For now I've some basics fun things into the planner to add my own personality but I plan on adding more in the future.


If you're interested in picking up this planner then check out here on Blitsy. You can find this one and many other Carpe Diem Planners by Simple Stories as well as many other planners, crafting supplies and accessories online at Blitsy.

I have lots of stickers and die cuts and embellishments and other fun things that I've already collected from Simple Stories and the Reset Girl that I can't wait to break out of storage and start using in this planner. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship between myself and this Carpe Diem planner. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment