Sunday 5 March 2017

FREE Printable: Monthly Habit Tracker & No Spend Stickers

Welcome back to my blog! It's March and I've decided that means I'm going to do a no-spend this month. I'm attempting a no spend month on planner and craft goods.

So far so good! I decided to create an easy visual to help me track my progress, and I've decided to share that with you. Check out the PDF and/or JPEG below for a basic 35 day habit tracker and no-spend icons.

You can print out the habit tracker on some paper and punch it and add it directly to any planner or you can print it out on sticker paper and add it to a notes page or month ahead type pages in your planners. Then print out the icons on sticker paper and cut them out. Stick one a day for the days that you actually stick to your no-spend habit this month.

At the end of the month you'll have an easy visual to look at and admire your hard work. And if this month doesn't go so well, that's ok, don't beat yourself up too much. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and try it again next month. You can do it! And if you need any help or support feel free to comment below or join my Facebook Group to be part of a community of like-minded planner addicts.

Here's some more specific tips on how to use my Free printables:

Instructions for Use:
  1. Download and Print: print it out on the highest quality.
  2. Print it out on high quality thick paper or sticker paper and then cut it out. Use scissors or your Gyro cut or use a cutting machine: Cricut or Silhouette Portrait or Cameo.
  3. If you have a Silhouette (or Cricut machine) then open the JPEG file within the program (PDF will not open in Silhouette) and create cut lines around the elements and set the cut settings to sticker paper in order to get a perfectly kiss-cutted sticker.
  4. Stick the stickers in your planner and have fun!
Notes:
  • These downloads are for personal use only. Do not sell or disrupt. I do not own the original artwork, this is my creation as fan art.
  • If you love these and you'd like to share on social media or with your friends please share the link and not the file itself.
  • Graphics from: openclipart.org  www.flaticon.com  www.dafont.com 
 


Thanks so much for stopping by & don't forget to also check out my Etsy shop: Uncommon Plans to help support me in creating more free content on the regular. What else would you like to see me share on the blog? Leave a comment & let me know! :D

PS Wacky & Fun Holidays making a comeback very soon! ;)

Follow me on Social Media:

https://www.instagram.com/uncommonplans/https://www.facebook.com/UncommonPlans/





No comments:

Post a Comment