Wednesday 13 July 2016

Free Prinable for your Planner: Ghostbusters

Today I'm sharing my very first printable: yippee! In anticipation of the new Ghostbusters movie coming out this week I've created some fun stickers that you can use in your planner or wherever. Check out the preview image below and click the links to download: I've included both the PDF and the Silhouette cut files.

These are sized for the classic Happy Planner. I'm a huge HP fan and it's sometimes hard to find stickers made for the HP instead of the EC. I hope you enjoy and please share on social media and leave comments below of your feedback. Let me know what else you'd like to see for the future. 

Instructions for Use:
  1. Download and Print: print it out on the highest quality.
  2. Print it out on high quality thick paper or sticker paper and then cut it out. Use scissors or your Gyro cut or use a cutting machine: Cricut or Silhouette Portrait or Cameo.
  3. If you have a silhouette then I've included the silhouette cut files: open it in the software, put the printed stickers onto the cut mat and upload to your cameo or portrait. If you're using sticker paper then set the cut settings to sticker paper and send it to your silhouette. The machine does all the work for you.
  4. Stick the stickers in your planner and have fun!
Notes:
  • These downloads are for personal use only. Do not sell or disrupt. I do not own the original artwork, this is my creation as fan art.
  • If you love these and you'd like to share on social media or with your friends please share the link and not the file itself.
  • Follow me on social media and come back often to find more files like this.

I'd love to see your creations that you come up with in your planners with my stickers so please share on social media and tag me when you do:

No comments:

Post a Comment