Monday 1 August 2016

FREE Printable: Suicide Squad


Happy August: rabbits rabbits rabbits! To celebrate here's a new FREE printable for your viewing and using pleasure. Click the links below for the PDF and/or the Silhouette Cut Files. Subscribe to my newsletter to stay tuned on all the new printables that I release on a weekly basis (maybe more) and any news. I have so much exciting stuff in the works to share with all of you.

For today here is your Suicide Squad stickers for your planner. Who else is exciting for this movie? I know I am and it's coming out in theaters this week. I've made a weekly sampler to celebrate the release of this epic looking movie and for the firs time it's 2 pages of amazing. I hope you love it and please let me know what you think and you'd like to see in the future.

Instructions for Use:
  1. Download and Print: print it out on the highest quality print setting.
  2. Print it out on thick paper or sticker paper and then cut it out. Use scissor, your Gyro cut or a cutting machine such as the Cricut or the Silhouette Cameo.
  3. If you have a silhouette then I've included the silhouette cut files: open it in the software, print the stickers with the registration lines onto sticker paper.
  4. Put the printed stickers onto the cut mat and upload to your Silhouette machine. If you're using sticker paper then set the cut settings to sticker paper, adjust as required (every machine is different and you may have to play with this setting and use the test cut function first, also based on what kind of sticker paper you use). I recommend using the Silhouette Brand Sticker Paper.
  5. Once you've figured out your cut settings click send to silhouette. Watch it go as the machine does all the work for you. Fun!
  6. Stick the stickers in your planner or any where you'd like and have fun! Don't forget to share with me on social media: links below.
Notes:
  • These downloads are for personal use only. Do not sell or disrupt. I do not own the original artwork, this is my creation as fan art.
  • If you love these and you'd like to share on social media or with your friends please share the link and not the file itself.
  • Graphics from: erinbradleydesigns.com openclipart.org  www.flaticon.com  www.dafont.com 
  
Silhouette: Suicide Squad HP pg2 

I hope you enjoy using these and watching the movie. Come back often for more like this and please tag and share with me on social media: #uncommonplans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment